Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Strategy !

#########What I will miss##############
1) 2nd Anniversary
2) Play Time with the new born kid ! He will be 7 months Old when I attempt the lab !
3) Socialsing with family .
4) > 8 hours of sleep / day


##########What I will need to do#############
1) Get over my procrastination
2) Read a lot
3) Practise a lot
4) Compensate my time spent in Travel to Siddhivinayak every Tuesdays ??
5) Eat a lot of low fat and low spiced food, Get over Acidity !


SO i will have how many days to do it ? ( Considering this from 24March08)
8 x march08
30x april08
31xmay08
30xjune08
17xjuly08
_________
116 days



#########How Will I do it ?#####################

Now assuming I will put in roughly 5 hours a days until End of May08
==> 69 days x 5 hours = 345hours
==> Will need to be able to finish
1) IEWB CoD
2) Know how to navigate Doc CD
3) IEWB Advanced Technologies Lab

Now assuming I will put in 12 hours a day from June08 till 17th July 08
===> 47 days x 12 hours = 564 hours
===> Will need to be able to finish
1) 10 labs from IEWB VOl2 Workbook / OR / 10 Labs from IEWB Vol 1 Workbook
2) 10 labs from IEWB Vol3 Core Workbook
3) Narbik's Soup to Nuts CCBootcamp Vol1 to Vol3

############Where will i do it ? #######################
1) In my own house and at Work on my laptop running dynamips

###### What Will I get ? ##########################
1) CCIE (Probably)
2) Got over my Procrastination
3) Proved myself that I am still good for the hard stuff
4) Learnt a lot more than I would have ever imagined !
5) Live my dream !

No comments: