Tuesday, April 01, 2008

As time goes by !

Today I have finished a Year at Cisco.
Yes its been a roller coaster ride.
The key achievements that I can put forth are
### Professional ###
1) Went to Colombia, my FIRST Overseas Engagement and got a CAP award on my very FIRST assignment
2) Bought a Maruti Swift VXi, my FIRST CAR
3) Completed a Major ISC Upgrade at India's Largest Tier-1 ISP, my FIRST interaction with Indian ISPs

### Personal ###
3) Became a Proud Father, my FIRST child
4) Completed CCIE Written, my Certification for a long long time
5) Chasing CCIE Lab
6) Living my DREAM !

So what holds for me in future ?
1) CCIE LAB
2) More Onsite Engagements ?

So as you see, I haven't particularly managed to amass tons of money, but i did chase quite a few FIRSTs.
I sleep well at nights, and for me, if at the end of the day, if you can sleep well, you have done a satisfying job at work.

I really haven't got to a stage where I can see myself one year down the line in Cisco. Honestly, there has been a lot happening at Personal Front to take my focus off.

lets see how it all goes.
Happy Anniversary Dharmesh@Cisco.

1 comment:

Ranjan said...

Congratulations!!!!