Sunday, August 12, 2007

Four Point Sheraton:Cali: Lost (Misplaced) my brand new 100 USD Van Heusen Trouser

Yesterday, just one day before my checkout from Four Point Sheraton Cali, I was horrified to find out that the Hotel Laundry lost (misplaced) my brand new 100 USD Van Heusen Trouser.

I have written to the hotel Manager about the same. They tell me that they will search for it again on Monday as this is a weekend and will let me know.

If they find it, they will courier it to my Bogota Address else reimburse me with for the loss.
But I am not sure how much. The Hotel Policy vaguely tells that the reimbursement will be roughly 10 times the washing charges. That is paltry 32 USD.

Lets see what happens.

In my honest opinion Hotel Four Point Sheraton - Cali is not worth the price that you have to shell out. And in the end face all the inconvenience.
The Hotel has really left a sour taste in my mouth for Cali.

Its like 100 good things and one screw up can undo all the good. This is precisely I feel about this hotel.

1 comment:

dharmbhai said...

Well as they say " its not finished until its finished"

Today I got an email from Hotel Four Point Sheraton Cali that they seem to have found out my lost Trouser.

I have provided them with my Address in Bogota. Now lets wait and watch....

Will keep you posted.