Saturday, August 04, 2007

In Colombia:Medellin


Well friends,
First pardon me for not blogging enough.
Its been that kind of time.
I have lots of good news for you.
1) I have joined my dream job in Cisco India.
2) I have been assigned a very tough MPLS TE project for a GSM Customer in Colombia.
3) I have bought a brand new spanking RED Maruti SWIFT Vxi

All this has kept me busy. I have had to completely revamp myself in lots of ways.
1) I've had to gear upto Cisco Standards. I have had to undergo several official and several Self-Paced Trainings to come upto to Speed with MPLS and MPLS TE.

I am writing to you after such a long time sitting in a Hotel Apartment in Colombia Medellin.
Today was one of my lean days when I finished a very grueling TOI on MPLS TE and ISC to the Customer in Medellin.


Now I have two days in Medellin before I fly on Sunday to Cali.
From thereon, Monday onwards, it would be a week long TOI to Customer in Cali.


But i sincerely intend to blog, daily. .......maybe not realistic...maybe once a week and try to share my experiences with personal and professional life.

Last few months since I joined Cisco have been a roller coaster ride.
Every single day was a lesson learnt the hard way. The school of hard knocks!.

I have so much to share with you all , Just at the moment I am not even sure where to begin.
But maybe it would be a good idea if i just started a fresh outlook to my blog.

And maybe I should start posting my future experiences more often..
Let's wait and watch, Time will be the best judge to decide if I blog often.

Until my next post ciao. Buneous Notche

No comments: