Tuesday, February 03, 2015

iTunes Internet Radio : My Saviour


Of late I have been listening to a lot of Internet Radio via iTunes on my MBP And I certainly say with deepest gratitude, that it has helped me relieve a lot of work related stress. I literally tune into random radio stations (soft rock types to foot tapping depending on my mood) , and immediately music helps me get better I strongly recommend Internet Radio, whether you use iTunes or not, is left to you. Here is a list of radio stations I have listened to over the past 4 days, in no order. I hope to keep this post updated. 1) ColombiaPopRock 2) Desinetworks 3) Big B Radio - KPOP | The Hot Station for Asian Music 4) RFPRADIO.COM | Punjabi Bhangra 24 x 7 5) Bollywood N Bhangra USA 6) Club Bollywood - Radiotunes.com 7) CalmRadio.com - Bollywood - Sampler 8) Bombay Beats India (1.FM TM) And yes, guilty as charged, Sorry for being a repeat offender. I know, I know, I should have .... Updates@09/02/2015: As a side effect, heavy iTunes radio playing along with regular skyping/VoIP calls, emails, etc has caused me to run out of my Internet BW on the monthly cable broadband subscription. Thus I am rate limited to a point whre iTunes buffers all the times. :-( Well it was fun while it lasted. Have to resort to local library for my music :-( OR Pay 50% of monthly subscription fees to get additional BW. Updated@10/02/2015: I am truly hooked to iTunes Radio. I seem to relax lot more when music is playing in background. It surely helps with the Work related stress

No comments: